Monday, October 11, 2004

crazier and crazier

This is going to be just to sum up since I've last written. (And to forewarn, it's written pretty crappy):

Oct. 7 : Started rehearsals for the latest show I'm working on. It's with KTK, and it's called "I Heard It On the Radio". I'm dancing and singing in it--Mary Jo and I even have a duet together! (Only a couple lines.) In the final encore / big number of the show, we do 27 songs in under 7.5 minutes. Will be interesting...

Oct. 8 : "Shoe game" at St. Mary's. (DB and St. Mary's are big rivals, and they had the annual "shoe game" at St. Mary's tonight.) DB was losing 20-0 at the half, so we left and went downtown. Ate at Hooters, went to City Improv--I got 'volunteered' to go up on stage and be a part of one of the improv acts...not that I minded or anything.

Oct. 9 : Opened our joint savings account this morning--finally! (Little scary, but good.) Thanks to his retirement money from Pro Fab, we have a nice little bit to get us started. Ran some errands, picked up little things we will need once we get a place; stored them in rubbermaid containers for now. 50th wedding anniversary party for Dusty's great aunt and uncle. Was at the Acorns in Wartburg, Illinois--very nice golf course / area. Huge dinner, had wayy too much to eat, then went back to his house until about 12:45. Sat around in the kitchen w/ his mom and dad BS-ing.


Oct. 10: Dusty and I registered for the wedding at Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Took us 2 hours at Target, and 2 hours at BBB. Registered for lots of stuff we need and want, and goofed off while we registered. He just "HAD" to carry the scanner and scan the things--he said it was his way of 'getting in on it' so he would have something to do. He did help me pick stuff out that we will need; we did a good job, I think, and got a lot accomplished. Also signed the contract for the photographer, and typed up our guest list (complete w/ addresses that I have) on the computer.

Busy busy weekend, but lots done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home