Monday, November 15, 2004

exhausted--so just "re-capping"

Friday, Nov. 12: 1/2 day at work, left the office at 1 pm. Went to Weissman's on Macklind to buy new black character shoes and a black leotard. Came home, finished washing my costumes and packing them in my suitcase, took a bath, and took a nap. Went to Applebee's w/ Dustin and some of the cast afterward.

Saturday, Nov. 13: Woke up @ 9:30 am, ran a couple errands, ate donuts, came home and took a nap until about 12:30 pm. Got my wedding dress!!! It's even prettier in white, and fits me like a glove!!! (The one I tried on at the store was ivory w/ spun gold trim, and a size too small. But mine is perfect!) Took another nap from about 3 until 5:30 pm. Showered, got ready, went to St. John's. LOTS of people I knew in the audience tonight. Show went very well again--got 1/2 standing ovation, very nice. Magnolia's after the show w/ Dustin, Eric & Heather, Jedidiah, Priscilla, Lauren, and Cliff. Joie was surprised and happy to see us there; talked to me onstage during intermission, asked if Dustin was there w/ me, (Dustin got a kick out of that), apologized that he can't come see my show. Talked w/ Joie, Greg, and Frank after it was over. Stopped through McDonald's, and were home & in bed probably close to 3 or 3:30 am.

Sunday, Nov. 14: Woke up @ 12:30 pm. Lay around all day in pj pants and a t-shirt, took ANOTHER nap (oh how I LOVE naps!), ate some leftover donuts. Dusty left to play poker, I took a shower, and headed to the show. Didn't know anyone in the audience today, but got to meet Jedidiah's boyfriend, who was there. Standing ovation as well--very nice. Rented "Jersey Girl", got a leg massage from Dustin (NEEDED that!), went to bed about midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home