Wednesday, December 08, 2004

keep on truckin'

Talked to Dustin on my lunch break today, and he was out shopping w/ his mom in Fairview. Turns out the boy got two wedding things pretty much taken care of while he was out and about in the mall:
1) Went to the tux place and gave them all the information for the bridal party. He even remembered the color of my girls' dresses (cadet blue) so he could tell the lady at the tux shop and try to match it. They didn't have cadet blue, so he chose silver for the groomsmen / ushers and a navy blue for himself. THEN he adds, "If you don't like the color I picked for myself, we can change it to something different." Now all we need is for the guys to get in and get measured, etc. Luckily, they have more leeway as far as waiting until the last minute to do so...
2) A month or two ago, he and I went ring shopping. I found a BEAUTIFUL wedding set that is antique looking and fell in love w/ it before I even tried it on. Hannoush special ordered the wedding band so we could go in and look at it (w/ no obligation to buy), and it has been in for a bit now. Well, today he stopped into Hannoush and put some money down on it! :) I was grinning ear to ear when he told me that!

This weekend we meet w/ Msgr. Hambrough again, then my mom was talking about going to look at wedding cakes. I think we're ordering invitations in January, and we already have our thank you cards. Wow, I can't believe how quickly it is sneaking up on us...and how many little things we still have left to do! Now if we only had our own place to live...(Hopefully by March!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home