Thursday, January 27, 2005

approved!

Well, I applied for an apartment in Villa Roma, on Union Road in South County...

AND WAS APPROVED!!!!!

It will actually be me and Dustin's apartment, but for credit reasons, it will be "mine" until we get married. It is a pretty big two bedroom apartment (not sure yet if it will be ground level or second floor) and the rent price is GREAT. It's in a good neighborhood, not too far from my parents' house--it is actually up the street from the apartment Denise & I used to live in.

We fell in love w/ this apartment and both agreed, "We can quit looking now." So I filled out the application, they ran a credit check on me, and called me only about 5 or 6 hours later to tell me I'd been approved. I'm so excited!!! Several big selling points: vanity mirror in the bathroom (!), huge pantry in the kitchen, little island in the kitchen (!), and 'privacy wall' in the bathroom. March 5, 2005 is the big move in day!!! Anyone willing to lend some muscle power? Post a comment and let me know!

1 Comments:

At 27/1/05 1:04 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Congratulations! Getting approved and running through all of that extraneous credit check stuff is a hassle, and it's great to finally know you'll have a place to live after going through the whole ordeal. I'd more more than happy to help you guys move, just say the word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home