Monday, January 31, 2005

busy busy

Yet another weekend has wooshed by and it's back to the grind...I hate Monday mornings. Got a lot done / accomplished / drank ;) this weekend though...
Friday:

>Hot Shots w/ Eric, Denise, and Alex. Closed the place down--as usual--but had a good time. Saturday:
> Ordered wedding invitations
> Met Ade and Kelly at A Bride to Be to pick out the flower girl dress. I picked out 2 dresses that I liked and thought were cute, then I let her pick out the 3rd one to try on. After every dress she would come out and say, "I like this one." But I think we settled on the one that she picked to begin with. (lol)
> Went up to QAS to "shovel" snow, but we ended up just throwing rock salt on it since it wasn't too bad.
> Headed to Waterloo for Amanda's science fair
> BACK to South County to play poker at 4 p.m. at Rockin' Gators--I ended up getting 11th place. (Got 11th place at 7 p.m. Thursday night, and 2nd place at 10 p.m.--woo hoo, go me! Highest place I've ever gotten is 2nd!)
> Were supposed to head to Carbondale to party w/ Jim & Nate, but went to Croc's for yet MORE poker--neither of us placed in the 7 or 10 p.m. tournament that night, but we got pretty drunk while playing, and after.
> Went to Hot Shots w/ Brodie & Mike until they closed. >Home and to bed sometime around 2 a.m.
Sunday:
> Up at 11:30 a.m., chilled around the house for a bit, cleaned up the basement. (Slightly)
> Fazzoli's for (free) lunch w/ Dustin & RJ (thanks to coupons from Dustin's work.)
> Hobby Shop for RJ--that kid is ALWAYS working on a damn model of some sort.
> Spent 2 1/2 hours in Cingular signing up for the "Add a Line for $9.99" plan and getting phones for me and Dustin.
> Headed over to Dustin's, watched the WWE PPV (we are such NERDS), then went to bed about 11:30 p.m. *whew*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home