Sunday, September 25, 2005

show

My latest endeavor (as of the recent phone call I received) :
"Side Show" with Curtain Call Repertory Theatre
November 11-13 and November 18-20
at the Carousel House in Faust Park (Chesterfield, MO)
Basically, it is a musical about circus freaks and loosely based on a real-life set of Siamese twin sisters who left the side show to become vaudeville actresses. This is the first time EVER that it will be performed on a St. Louis stage, too!!!
More info to follow, as I get it...(First rehearsal Monday October 3)

3 Comments:

At 27/9/05 10:54 AM, Blogger Becker said...

I gotta ask:

You don't play the bearded lady to you?

 
At 27/9/05 9:50 PM, Blogger alli said...

Oh, I heard a duet from that show once, " I will never leave you" it gave me goosebumps, and it is just one of the most beautiful songs ever. I will have to see this one.

 
At 28/9/05 8:00 AM, Blogger ~stacey~ said...

no, actually my friend lindsay is the bearded lady. lol
i suppose i'll find out tuesday what "freak" i will be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home