Tuesday, October 25, 2005

random notes (a lot about "Side Show")

--We have only 2 weeks of rehearsal left before tech week and the opening of the show. Be afraid, be very afraid. (I know I am...)
--Music for "Side Show" is damn good, but also damn hard. For someone who cannot read a lick of music, four part harmonies aren't as easy as the musical director simply saying, "You go from an F flat to a B sharp" or whatever Greek words he throws in to convey sounds. Just play it for me, please? Let me hear it, and I'll match it. (Or at least try...)
--My plaid pants are cute, dammit. And people have told me so. Nah. :P
--Dances for "Side Show" are really cute, really simple. Thank you Mary. You are my hero.
--Thank you for changing the vanity mirror lightbulb--even though it took me 4 days to notice it! :)
--My costume involves harem pants, bare feet, and... a bra. I will be on stage, dancing & singing, in . my . bra. Wow. (If this doesn't whip me into motivational sit-up stage, I don't know WHAT will.)
--Double jointed hips can be fun (sorry, kiddies), but can also be a pain in the...well, in the hip. I feel like my right one is bone grinding on bone right now. And . it . HURTS. For no apparent reason, either.
--I so could just crawl back into bed RIGHT NOW, curl into the fetal position, and sleep through until early tomorrow morning. *sigh* That just sounds soooo good...

1 Comments:

At 26/10/05 3:41 PM, Blogger alli said...

That's ok, it will all be worth it when the show is amazing!! I can't wait to see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home