Wednesday, October 26, 2005

scout, jem, and atticus finch

I never had to read "To Kill a Mockingbird" in highschool; however, since I've heard nothing but good things about it, I've wanted to read it for the longest time. My mother-in-law got it for me for Christmas about a year ago, and it's been collecting dust ever since. Finally, the other night, I grabbed it off the shelf and have not been able to put it down since. This is quickly becoming one of the top 5 favorite books I've ever read, and I'm only halfway through it...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...

1 Comments:

At 26/10/05 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful book; I'm so glad you finally found opportunity to experience it! When you're done reading, you should also check out the 1962 movie with Gregory Peck. They did an excellent interpretation, I think. In fact, it wasn't until I saw the movie that I truly understood and enjoyed the book. Then again, I read the book pretty young. Anyway, enjoy!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home