Monday, October 24, 2005

trivia

DB's trivia night to support Project Graduation was held Saturday night in the cafeteria. Dustin & I went to it last year and had a blast, so there was no way we were missing this year's. We had a much smaller table than we did last year--this year it was Dustin, me, Cliff, Bob, Little Joe, and Laura (formerly W.). We didn't do very well--which I didn't figure we would, considering there was free alcohol flowing--but I think we did surprise ourselves (just a little?) and do a bit better than we all thought we would. Props to Bob for getting almost ALL of the answers correct on the "Thanks for the Memories" round...it helps that he has worked at Busch Stadium forever and all the questions had to do with Busch.

We had an unofficial poker game / get-together at the apartment afterward and had a blast. (Note to Bob and / or Christian: you will tell me what show the S.A.T. is doing next summer.... ;) Finally got to bed about 3:30 a.m.--after I passed out on the couch for about a half hour. (Sorry, Cliff, Allison, and Joe!!!) I can't wait to do something like that again. Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home