Monday, November 07, 2005

weekend wrap-up

Friday: Going-away party for the Hopeless Meanderer (it's just her blog title, people!) at Hacienda and then at Growler's Pub. I hope she knows how much we've all enjoyed getting to know her, becoming friends with her, and how much she will be missed. I also hope she knows how we all wish her the very best and hope things work out just how she would like them to. Keep in touch!
Saturday: Craft show / fair with mom at Fox Highschool. Nice day of just hanging out, shopping, and bonding with mom--we don't get very many mother/daughter days. Shopped at Target and the mall with RJ & Dustin, then came home and did about 7 loads of laundry and cleaned the apartment. (It was starting to look atrocious--at least from my perspective.) He stayed up playing PS 2 until 5:30 a.m.; I, on the other hand, was dead to the world on the couch by about 1:10 a.m.
Sunday: Set construction / costume parade / rehearsal at the Carousel House. Tried on most of my costumes--yowza!--and decided what needed to be tweaked or altered. Dustin came to help out with building the stage and set--thank you, honey! (Don't tell anyone, but I think he actually enjoyed himself and had a good time while doing it. ;) We started all this jazz at 1:30 p.m., broke for dinner around 4:30 p.m. or so, then began running the show from beginning to end (for the 1st time--yikes!). It didn't go as horribly as I figured it would, but it wasn't so great, either. But then again, everyone was tired already from set construction, and it was our first complete run through. So all that considered, it wasn't horrible. Finished up around 9:15 p.m. and was home by 9:45 p.m. / 10:00.

Tech week starts tonight--wish us luck!

1 Comments:

At 7/11/05 2:33 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Thanks for the sentiments, Stacey. They're very much appreciated, and I have really enjoyed the time I've spent here and getting to know you guys. I'll definitely still be around though; you can't get rid of me all that easily. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home