Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"plethora of goodies"

As I sit writing this, an attorney in the office is preparing for an afternoon deposition. The big boss is in the lobby, trying to pawn off our various Christmas gifts we've received from other businesses: "Would you like some fruit? Cookies or pretzels? Some chocolate perhaps? etc. etc. I assure you we have a plethora of goodies; please let me know if I can get you anything. Otherwise, the kitchen is that way. Please help yourself." Cracks me up.

2 Comments:

At 21/12/05 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Tis the season for corporate giving! We've had a pretty constant supply of munchies, too. :)

 
At 24/12/05 12:58 PM, Blogger alli said...

My boss brought in a big bowl of candy in the morning right before I left, but since I get in to work at around 6pm, of course it was all gone. He did however, allow open oven so employees could make their favorite pizza or whatever! (I like to take a plain dough and experiment)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home