Wednesday, January 18, 2006

for your reading pleasure: conversations caused by sleep deprivations

Hey what night do you want to hang out this weekend? Do you just want to chill at the apartment, kinda low key?
Either night works and in or out works. You will find me very easy.
lol--Duuuuuude, no more 'bout your sex life....
Hey it is not like I haven't been hearing about yours for what 6 years?
Touche. I really like that word. It doesn't look quite as cool as when you say it though... (Nice change of subject, eh? ;)
Touche is a great word when used at just the right time. I like to drag it out -
TOO......SHAY.

Does that mean I can make the word douche look just as cool if I drag it out:
DOO.......SHAY
Hm. Not quite the same.
I'm sooo blogging that, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home