Wednesday, January 18, 2006

part deux

...
Kinda funny though. Don't hear Douche used all that often.
Oh, that's one staple in my vocabulary now: dirty douche, douche bag (my personal favorite), you douche! It really works quite well.
"You worthless douche." I like that one. I also like ass-bag even though there are not many chances to use it.
Worthless douche. Knda rolls off the tongue. As does ass-bag. Oh, there are PLENTY of chances to use ass-bag!
"Hey ass bag, gimme the remote..." "Ass bag, get me a beer..." "Damnit ass bag! I told you to take out the trash!" See
?
Gee, hard to tell who the ass-bag might be.
The ass bag-ness of it all is an equal opportunity nickname. It is shared by one and all.

Oh it is equal opportunity. And I'm sure you'll be sure to take your fair share of the opportunities. Ass-bag.
Yea, blogging that one, too.

1 Comments:

At 18/1/06 11:34 PM, Blogger alli said...

I don't really use ass-bag as often as I use ass-wipe (which is all of the time). yeah, ass-wipe and dumbass roll off my toungue all too easy and all too often. (I am trying to work on that)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home