Tuesday, March 14, 2006

2 things

First, I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone who's been super helpful and supportive with the whole job loss thing. The offered resume help, job openings found, pushes and support, have really helped me look at this as a possible "blessing in disguise", so to speak.

Second, I just wanted to share some good news: I made it into "Cats"! I'm Victoria, the all white cat whose solo dance opens the "Jellicle Ball". Hopefully Joie will really challenge me and work my butt off, too!

And, that's about it. If I've seemed pretty unavailable lately, I apologize. I don't have easy access to a computer, unless I want to come to my parents' house every single day. I've also been pretty busy "networking", re-tooling my resume, and filling out job applications online. But I'll try to post as often as possible and keep y'all up to date on progress!

1 Comments:

At 15/3/06 11:35 PM, Blogger alli said...

I am really excited about CATS too!
I hope that something turns up as far as your job search goes. You just have to remember that God really does know what's best and what to do!

You have my prayers, and a few hugs too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home