Friday, June 23, 2006

i just have to brag

I just have to take a minute to brag about and thank my husband. I've been SUUUUPER stressed out lately, as many of you with whom I chat know. Feelings of anxiety and overwhelming-ness have been hitting me all at once lately, it seems, and they kinda crashed in on me all at once last night. So I cried. I bawled my eyes out, didn't want to get off of the bed, and definitely didn't want to drag my sorry ass to rehearsal. BUT...even though it's caused some rifts in the past (the whole theatre thing), my husband lay on the bed with me and just held me while I sobbed. He got me up off of my ass and told me to go to rehearsal. So I went. And I just had to thank him because it was exactly what I needed. I love you Dustin.

2 Comments:

At 23/6/06 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's awesome that he's so supportive of you, and that you openly acknowledge and appreciate him for it. :)

 
At 25/6/06 12:20 PM, Blogger alli said...

Dustin is the best! Yaaaayyy for Dustin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home