Thursday, January 24, 2008

coloring outside the lines...

I'm copying...yet again. After reading Joan's blog, I decided to join in on the color blogging that seems to be going on among her circle of friends. Granted, I am an uninvited color blogging crasher, but hopefully they won't mind too much. ;-)
Plus, it keeps me on my toes and gives me at least one guaranteed topic per week!

RED.

The first thing that comes to mind is the Cardinals. Bitter cold such as we're dealing with in St. Louis makes me wish even more for the warm weather that is still a few months away. I really wish it was time for our boys of summer to take to the field...

A good friend of mine that I'll be seeing this evening has a red slipcover on her couch that I absolutely ADORE. It's soft and comfy, and not too red. In fact, it's not red enough to make me think "fire engine", but it is just red enough to me think "sassy" and "fun". I have vowed that one day, I too, will have a red couch...

Generally, red makes me feel...

saucy...

I promise I'll try to be more creative come the next color, rather than just list items that are the color in question!
And here's the rest of the list, in case anyone else would like to jump on the bandwagon.

1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Purple
7. Black
8. Brown
9. Silver
10. Gold
11. Magenta
12. Turquoise
13. Gray
14.
Maroon
15. White
16. Beige
17. Peach
18. Pink
19. Navy Blue
20. Lavender
21. Forest Green
22. Cornflower
23. Goldenrod
24. Puce


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home