Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wow.

Nothing like not blogging since May 2007, eh? It's not that I haven't wanted to, or that life has been so hum-drum I've had nothing to talk about (if you know me, you know that I almost ALWAYS have at least SOMEthing to talk about!). More like, life got in the way. That, and myspace. When I signed up for that productivity killer, I was at first going to just maintain this blog and occasionally post random crap on the other. However, trying to maintain two separate blogs (either of crap or of substance) quickly became too much and I let this one lag.

So, to start 2008 off on the right foot, I'm back! If nothing else, I'll just end up posting the majority of my "stuff" here, since I can no longer access myspace from work. Which is probably a good thing, now that I think about it... Either way, one of them will lag since I'm honestly just too damn lazy to keep both of them up. At least I can get to this one from work and put my thoughts down if / when I need to, as they come to me.

Here's to happy blogging! (Oh, and if you all notice me slacking, call me out on it and I'll at least come up with some fluff to tide y'all over!) :)

3 Comments:

At 2/1/08 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, I guess I'd better get back to it also.

 
At 3/1/08 1:17 AM, Blogger alli said...

YAY!!!!! Welcome back!

 
At 3/1/08 10:59 AM, Blogger Joan said...

Welcome back! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home