Monday, February 18, 2008

BLUE!

I think I'm a week behind the other color-blogging posters. So this week, folks, you get a DOUBLE DASH of color!!! *oooooh*

My favorite color just so happens to be blue. It is also Dustin's. Hence, one of the main colors...

The Gang


...at our wedding!

Dustin's a HUGE New York Yankees fan (I don't mind them so much, either ;-) so we agreed on "Yankee blue" and silver as our colors. (The bridesmaid's dresses weren't quite the same color as the Bronx Bombers' uniforms, but it was too pretty of a color and style to pass up!)

Blue flowers and ribbons in the bouqets...

Bouqet



...and on the home-made pew decorations (thanks to my creative-savvy mother-in-law, Donna):

Ding Dong



There were also BLUE and silver balloons, confetti, tissue paper in decorations, etc.

Blue was also the color of the shirt...worn by our very dear friend who ALSO agreed to be our FABULOUS pianist for our wedding...

Piano Man


None other than Mr. C2 himself!!

Hope everyone has a better Monday than I'm having so far!!!

1 Comments:

At 6/3/08 8:49 PM, Blogger Dirty Gypsy said...

Blue is not my favorite color, but I LOVE the color of those dresses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home