Monday, February 04, 2008

"Lello"...

...is how my younger brother used to say "yellow" before he mastered the correct pronunciation. (How quickly time flies...I can't believe he's 20...)

RJ




...reminds me of foot cramps from dancing. And only because I JUST found out early last year that the potassium found in bananas helps ease said cramps.

Mmm. Banana.



...makes me think of monkeys, too! For no reason other than the fact that they EAT bananas.

Cute Monkey



...is also how certain members of my immediate and extended family answer the phone: "Yello?"

Loop De Loop



...we color code our doctors folders here at the office, just to keep things flowing a little more smoothly. (i.e., DePaul doctors' folders are purple, Kindred are red, Missouri Baptist are green, etc.) Christian Northeast's folders just happen to be yellow. And right now they are bursting at the seams with paperwork!! Looks like I have a busy week ahead of me...

2 Comments:

At 6/2/08 10:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the phone in that last pic, although yellow is NOT my favorite color. So retro. It almost makes me wish I still had a land line so I could have a cool phone like that. Ah, nostalgia. :)

 
At 7/2/08 8:18 AM, Blogger ~stacey~ said...

Oh I know! I googled "yellow phones", and that one popped up; I fell in love...
But alas, not land line here either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home