Monday, March 10, 2008

Brown

It's been a bit, I think, since my last post. Lately I seem to only be doing the color blogging. Which I don't mind; I'm really enjoying doing it, to be honest. But hopefully soon I'll have more to blog about than just colors. LOL

So, brown. That's about the color of EVERYTHING around St. Louis right now, with the wacky weather, melting snow, and dead foliage. I'm just so incredibly ready for spring. Ready for capris and zip up hoodie jackets...ready for starting to take evening walks again...ready for my poor little Cavalier to be CLEAN again. She's really suffered more than me during this weather. At least I get to shower daily. But poor little Blue has to wait until she herself is almost brown (or at least gray) from the salt debris on the roads and melting snow muck until she can get a shower.

Please. For Blue's sake. Let's keep our fingers crossed for this weekend so she, too, can get a shower.

2 Comments:

At 12/3/08 11:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am absolutely AWFUL about washing my car. Just horrible. I always joke that I like to think of the dirt as "a protective layer that covers the paint", but really it's just laziness on my part. My poor car. :)

 
At 12/3/08 4:43 PM, Blogger ~stacey~ said...

I'm the SAME way, Stephanie! I'll probably find a million and one excuses why I "can't" wash the car, even if it stays nice out this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home