Thursday, April 03, 2008

Cards, Headlines, etc.

Cardinals game last night was FAN-tab-u-lous. We brought home a win, 8-3. Thanks to B for the kickass (section 147, row 13) tickets! Katie, Laura, Dustin, & I had a great time - although I'm sure we're all a little worse for wear this morning after the mass quantity of BEER that was consumed last night...

Sent off for my "DuBourg Night at the Ballpark" tickets yesterday. You just can't beat $15 seats for a Cards v. Cubs matchup - even if the seats ARE the last row in the stadium!

I've been saying this for quite some time now, and I'm sorry, but KSDK.com REALLY needs new writers for their website. Misspellings, grammatical errors, etc. I know I make some mistakes on my blog, but I'm not putting up the freakin' news for all of the world wide web travellers to read!! Case in point: Can you catch it?

Just a funny little thing, to cap it all off. I actually found this website (icanhascheezburger.com) off of Joan's friend's blog (I can't remember who, I'm sorry!!) and have been addicted ever since. Thank you. I agree that the oddly spelled phrases are kind of annoying, but there's something I find absolutely hysterical about cats doing odd things. Look at these. You WILL laugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home