Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Turquoise

So I know nobody will hold it against me if I would elect to opt out of the weekly colorblogging. Well, that is, except for myself. I would hold it against me. Mostly because I'm one of those stubborn people who, even if I'm late or it takes me forever, I WILL and MUST complete projects.

Lots of things have been going on outside of blog world, from a busy work schedule, to rehearsals, and on and on and on. I've been doing a lot of soul searching and thinking lately, as well. (More on those topics later.) So until I once again fall back into the fine art of juggling mountains of projects and "to-do's", you have to deal with some unimaginative (bordering on crappy and thoughtless???) posts.

But thanks for being understanding. :-)

Actually, on the note of being stressed, busy, thinking, etc...
This could work...

I want to be HERE (wherever HERE may be...), and do my thinking on the calm, beautiful, TURQUOISE waters while sipping a Margarita...or seven...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home