Tuesday, July 29, 2008

the cat's outta the bag...

For fear of being redundant...which I'm going to do anyway...I have some great news I wanted to share with you all. (For most of you, it will be the 3rd or 4th time you read / hear it...sorry 'bout that; I'm just really excited!)

I will have the incredible honor of playing THE WICKED WITCH in Broadway Center of the Arts' production of The Wizard of Oz!!!
This is a part I've wanted to play for a LONG time, and now I finally get the wonderful opportunity to do so!

The show is next weekend, August 7-9. Short notice, I know! Wish me luck learning lines in, oh, a week! (The group lost their witch due to unforseen circumstances, and she had to drop out suddenly.)

Anywho. The show is at Ever & Anon Park (yes, it's outside) in downtown Belleville, IL. It's not that far, only about 1/2 hour from St. Louis. The show times are 7:30 p.m. each night. I'm not sure on ticket price yet, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll get you more information - and directions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home