Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged

Yay! Thanks, Joan! I don't have very many people on my list who blog very regularly, but I will see what I can do!

1. My favorite season is fall; consequently, my favorite holiday coincides with that season. Halloween.

2. I really dig photography, and tend to take pictures of things which people would consider "weird" - i.e., blades of grass, rusty nails, antique mall oddities, etc. I have a habit of carrying my camera with me everywhere, and have been known to stop dead in my tracks to get a shot. (So be warned if you're ever out with me!)

3. I absolutely DESPISE being called "lazy" - I may not have motivation to get out and take a walk, jog, exercise; however, I am ALWAYS go-go-GO and rarely just sit around the house. I'm too antsy.

4. I'm pretty fearless, which has tended to get me into trouble. Climbing over that fallen tree to see what's on the other side? No problem. Driving through "bad" neighborhoods at night, just to see what kind of cool shops may be there, in need of exploring? Count me in. Consider it part of my tomboy nature.

5. I'm secretly a hopeless romantic. There. I said it. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and turn to mush at the sight of flowers, babies, kittens, old couples holding hands, sweet notes, etc.

6. I HATE being bored.

7. I would love to learn to play the guitar. I have an inner "rocker chick" that's dying to come out, but don't have the patience or the wardrobe.

I am tagging:

Becker
Allison

Because those are the only two on my contact list that actually still blog!!!

2 Comments:

At 24/10/08 11:17 AM, Blogger Joan said...

Hooray! I love learning more about my friends. Thanks for playing along!

 
At 27/10/08 10:22 AM, Blogger ~stacey~ said...

Anytime! I love quizzes and those "Random Facts About Me" type things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home