Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NKOTB Rocks my SOCKS!!!

(Third time's a charm in posting this, eh? Thank God for copy & paste - I have different readers at different venues...gotta make sure I cover all my bases, ha ha)

I think it's safe to say that most of you have realized just how crazy fan in love I am with New Kids on the Block...all over again...15 or so years after I ORIGINALLY fell in love with them.

And I think it's also safe to say that most of you know I went to the concert Monday night at Scottrade...I went in with low expectations, to be perfectly honest, and was blown away. I mean, let's face it, these guys aren't spring chickens anymore, now are they? I was NOT disappointed, as they moved, danced, and sang their lungs out like they were still in their teens.

Meaning that I, too, moved, danced, sang my lungs out, and SCREAMED (oh good LORD did I scream...) like I was 12 again.

Found a great blog article on the RFT's website that pretty accurately sums up the entire show. I tend to either get too long winded when I write reviews, or I can't get the right words to describe things...and get writer's block...or leave stuff out...it's a viscious cycle, really.

Anywho. Check it out if you're interested - it's pretty entertaining. (Not to mention the picture slideshows that are included!)

NKOTB concert review from the Riverfront Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home