Monday, November 17, 2008

This weekend...

I was diggin':

--the St. Louis International Film Fest (SLIFF) at the Tivoli
--the use of local locations (old St. Charles, the Loop, Downtown St. Louis, etc.) AND actors in the movie “Shadowland”
--meeting the director, producer, and another star from the film
--seeing my dear friend’s name & face up on the big screen
--seeing his brother’s name & face up on the big screen…including a nice tribute at the end


--JC Penney’s door buster sales…and $15 off coupon
--a long, pleasant phone chat with a wonderful friend
--Saturday night Happy Hour specials at karaoke
--cheering on my friends and their singing talents
--dancing on chairs
--leftover hot wings at 2 a.m.


--another phone chat with a long distance friend
--spending the afternoon with my grandma
--contributing part of my profit to a good cause
--spending a relaxing evening with my husband and brother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home