Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Colorblogging?

It was somewhat forgotten about - I didn't finish the list out before 2008 came to an end. So, in celebration of having only FOUR colors left, I'm doing a mish mash random post here!
We have here my personal favorite representation of the color FOREST GREEN:














Did you know that the CORNFLOWER (the actual plant itself) is among the few "blue" flowers that are truly blue? Most "blue" flowers are actually a darker blue-purple. It's so pretty:
Sticking with flowers...GOLDENRODS are a beautiful color, but they look like they'd be HELL on allergy sufferers:

PUCE, according to Wikipedia, "is a color that is defined as ranging from reddish-brown to purplish-brown, with the latter being the more widely-accepted definition found in reputable sources." To me, it's like a lighter shade of mauve. Or at least similar.
I couldn't really find a pretty or interesting picture of something puce-colored, however.
So, I'm done with colorblogging, yay! It took me a lot longer than I thought it would, and there were some LAME ASS posts involved (like this one) that took little to no thought. But, I said I would finish, and I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home